BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have available for sale the New Navteq CD Based navagation disc ver 2005.2. If your BMW has the Navagation reader in the truck (not the DVD in the dash) then this disc will work for you.

I bought the 8 CD Set from NavTeq (for my 2001 740iL) and only needed California (disc 1) and tried to sell the rest on eBay. NavTeq got pissed :mad: that I was selling the individual cd's and not the whole set...bottom line eBay pulled my ad :behead: and now I've got the following disc's available:

Map 2: Northwest / Southwest U.S.
This map CD includes the entire states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and 2 counties in Texas (El Paso and Hudspeth).

Map 3: North Central U.S.
This Map CD includes the entire states of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Map 5: Midwest and Ohio Valley
This Map CD includes the entire states of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia and parts of Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

Map 8: Canada
This Map CD includes selected cities in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.

These are not copies, but the originals. I'm looking to get $75.00 for each disc (that includes the priority mail shipping). New at NavTeq they sell for $129.00 each plus shipping.

If interested you can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks again! :drive:

·
Padawan
1,430 Posts
rmbreiner said:
These are not copies, but the originals.
That sucks. How could Navteq keep you from selling the discs if you bought them legitimately? Seems like they're your property now; you can do with them what you please. I think eBay screwed you, what TOS clause did they say you violated?

--J.

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
JonathanIT said:
That sucks. How could Navteq keep you from selling the discs if you bought them legitimately? Seems like they're your property now; you can do with them what you please. I think eBay screwed you, what TOS clause did they say you violated?

--J.
It's probably like all software... you don't technically own it, you just have a restricted license to use it in ways they see fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.