Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Team,

im driving a 435i Reimport from US. Everything was configured for Germany.
today i wanted to configure TCM for my Navi because it was not working. After Reading Data and set 2 Options for TCM i clicked on Code and my Display shut off.

Then esys said:

[HU_BT - 63] Exception Job failed with negative Response error: code: Service reurned global negative Response
Service SA_SK returned a negative repsonse with Response code ServiceNotSupportedInActiveSession; LinkName: HU_NBT_63_ETHERNET severity: ERROR

FinishedWithError [C207]

then everything was on English Units again. Time, Faren, Miles, Date etc. and seems like resettet completely.
My Maindisplay is still black . Im also not able to turn on or shut of the Display with the Radio-button

Can someone help me how i can "reset" or "reinstall" this ?

BR Bene

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Team,

im driving a 435i Reimport from US. Everything was configured for Germany.
today i wanted to configure TCM for my Navi because it was not working. After Reading Data and set 2 Options for TCM i clicked on Code and my Display shut off.

Then esys said:

[HU_BT - 63] Exception Job failed with negative Response error: code: Service reurned global negative Response
Service SA_SK returned a negative repsonse with Response code ServiceNotSupportedInActiveSession; LinkName: HU_NBT_63_ETHERNET severity: ERROR

FinishedWithError [C207]

then everything was on English Units again. Time, Faren, Miles, Date etc. and seems like resettet completely.
My Maindisplay is still black . Im also not able to turn on or shut of the Display with the Radio-button

Can someone help me how i can "reset" or "reinstall" this ?

BR Bene
Did you press "Code" or "Code FDL" ?

If you pressed "Code", the headunit will be VO coded with default options for your car based on FA.

If you just edited 2 values in FDL Editor, you should have pressed "Code FDL" which just uploads the new file without changing anything else.

Hopefully you did not press "Code Default Values", as this can cause much chaos.

Are you able to connect E-sys to car, and read the ECU and so on ?

/Weebyx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Weebyx,
i tried today my luck again. it seems that the maindisplay reset over night. I was able to connect with my older psdzfiles. The Problem comes from newest psdzfiles.

now i have the Problem that some (HU_KOMBI) says that my older psdzfiles are to old. the NBT is working with my older ones

how can i reset all on the same Version ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Weebyx,
i tried today my luck again. it seems that the maindisplay reset over night. I was able to connect with my older psdzfiles. The Problem comes from newest psdzfiles.

now i have the Problem that some (HU_KOMBI) says that my older psdzfiles are to old. the NBT is working with my older ones

how can i reset all on the same Version ?
Newest PSDZdata should not be a issue, I think there is something else going on.

If you have TeamViewer I'll be happy to check it out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts