BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I can fix the NBT EVO HDD failing. Ping me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Dayvg,

I have the same issue for over a week now with my NBT EVO on my G30. It gets stuck on loading navi and then restarts every minute or so. Do you think it's the HDD? I was able to save a couple of music CDs to the Music Collection audio source today without issue, so I'm not sure if the Maps HDD is separate/partitioned from the one used for Music Collection or what. Will really appreciate any assistance on this as it's driving me bonkers..

· Premium Member
3,667 Posts
Hi Dayvg,

I have the same issue for over a week now with my NBT EVO on my G30. It gets stuck on loading navi and then restarts every minute or so. Do you think it's the HDD? I was able to save a couple of music CDs to the Music Collection audio source today without issue, so I'm not sure if the Maps HDD is separate/partitioned from the one used for Music Collection or what. Will really appreciate any assistance on this as it's driving me bonkers..
so, is this problems after cleaning air conditioning?
Need exchang HDD, the best order SSD drive,
coding, new fsc, new maps loading
text me if need help remote

see that was in my car
Gas Fixture Machine Electronic component Electrical wiring

· Premium Member
849 Posts
Hi Dayvg,

disconnect HDD and check if unit reboots

· Registered
2 Posts
so, is this problems after cleaning air conditioning?
Need exchang HDD, the best order SSD drive,
coding, new fsc, new maps loading
text me if need help remote

see that was in my car
View attachment 1073086
Wanted to let everyone know that Adalbert_77 fixed the issue with my navi maps not loading and the head unit restarting. If you are experiencing the same issue, contact him. It's working even better than before.

Disclaimer: You will need to be handy and comfortable removing the head unit from your car though and have the correct tools - torx screwdrivers.

· Premium Member
3,667 Posts
Hello shawn i was hoping i could get some help with replacing my HDD in a 2018 530e xDrive with id6 in it im having similar issues like clicking sounds on initial start up and no maps or apple carplay and no bluetooth but i am able to receive and answer incoming calls.
Need order new drive, the best SSD.
Codings and activation all functions.
Pm if need assist

· Registered
4 Posts
Need help replacing or repairing nbt that makes clicking noise upon start up but no navigation or Bluetooth music connectivity (can make phone calls). Is it easier to replace or repair? Any help is greatly appreciated

· Registered
176 Posts
Need help replacing or repairing nbt that makes clicking noise upon start up but no navigation or Bluetooth music connectivity (can make phone calls). Is it easier to replace or repair? Any help is greatly appreciated

· Registered
4 Posts
I am assuming this does not include HDD or SSD and if my OEM hard drive is toast...how will the date be transferred over to new one? Also, is it possible the arm that reads the disk in the harddrive is stuck? it makes a clicking noise with each start up. Screen and everything else work fine except Bluetooth music, USB and Navigation.

· Registered
176 Posts
I am assuming this does not include HDD or SSD and if my OEM hard drive is toast...how will the date be transferred over to new one? Also, is it possible the arm that reads the disk in the harddrive is stuck? it makes a clicking noise with each start up. Screen and everything else work fine except Bluetooth music, USB and Navigation.
It doesn't. You need to have new one. For NBT HDD only, SSD for EVO is fine too

41 - 59 of 59 Posts