Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

How do I get my CarPlay to go full screen via eSys or Bimmercode? What values do I change in which modules? I have a 2018 F30 with factory fitted professional navigation "NBT-EVO" (ID6) and CarPlay was officially purchased from the connecteddrive store.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hello!

You need a special bin-file for it. This is not possible via USB-slot in cars with i-level 18-11-5xx (which has to be on the car/head-unit for the fullscreen support). You need to buy the file and than you have to use an installer (like femtoevo or featureinstaller) and a enet-cable. Then you can do the activation with few clicks.

CU Oliver

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
double post

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello!

You need a special bin-file for it. This is not possible via USB-slot in cars with i-level 18-11-5xx (which has to be on the car/head-unit for the fullscreen support). You need to buy the file and than you have to use an installer (like femtoevo or featureinstaller) and a enet-cable. Then you can do the activation with few clicks.

CU Oliver
I note that I have carplay activated by BMW and I would like to have the full screen CP and for this I downloaded the software femtoevo and ordered the cable enet. Where can I buy the bin file for this? I do not think I need FSC codes but only the bin file, right?
Tanks

Mario

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts
I note that I have carplay activated by BMW and I would like to have the full screen CP and for this I downloaded the software femtoevo and ordered the cable enet. Where can I buy the bin file for this? I do not think I need FSC codes but only the bin file, right?
Tanks

Mario
If you want to use software femtoevo, then you must use their solutions for VIM, CarPlay, etc. Or use other vendors solution.

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,064 Posts
Tanks

Mario
Femtoevo and my solution do not use bin files.

You purchase code or file that is loaded into program.

Fsc not needed for full screen

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm trying to convince the Dealer to update to 18-11, so I can flash the full screen carplay.
I need to buy an enet cable, can you recommend one that I can buy on amazon?
thank you

Mario

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm trying to convince the Dealer to get back to 18-11, so I can flash the full screen carplay.
thank you

Mario

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts
I'm trying to convince the Dealer to update to 18-11, so I can flash the full screen carplay.
thank you

Mario
Any ENET Cable off Amazon or eBay should work.

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a recommendation for activating full screen CarPlay as well. I've reached out to a few places over the last few weeks without hearing anything back.

·
Premium Member
40,041 Posts
Looking for a recommendation for activating full screen CarPlay as well. I've reached out to a few places over the last few weeks without hearing anything back.
PM sent.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts