BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did Extended Bluetooth coding my my 05/16 340, it took because now I have the ISTA fault for no second microphone but I still only can connect one bluetooth phone for calls at a time. I can do one for audio, one for calls but I cant add a second calling phone or a second audio device.

Does anyone know the parameter for this, I could FA/VO recode again in hopes it works, but then I would have to go back and do all the VIM, startup, nav mods ETC.

·
Achtung! Hochspannung!
2018 i3, 2020 Arcimoto FUV
1,496 Posts
No problem, let us know if it all works out. The ATM telematics system is still pretty new, most F30s on the road have TCBs

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VO coded ATM, no go.

Has anyone with ATM had success yet?

I'll dig deeper tonight as I have to review some other coding.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can we change the name of this thread or should I make a new thread asking about EBT with ATM?

Is there anyway I could see if there's a FSC required. (Would there be an error code if the FSC was missing?)

·
Premium Member
40,473 Posts
Can we change the name of this thread or should I make a new thread asking about EBT with ATM?

Is there anyway I could see if there's a FSC required. (Would there be an error code if the FSC was missing?)
There is no FSC Code required.

·
Premium Member
40,473 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I deleted 6NH and added 6NS. VO coded NBT EVO, I forgot to code ATM as it wasn't listed on the sheet. I VO coded ATM after and changed the werte value in NBT for the Microphone.

·
Premium Member
40,473 Posts
I deleted 6NH and added 6NS. VO coded NBT EVO, I forgot to code ATM as it wasn't listed on the sheet. I VO coded ATM after and changed the werte value in NBT for the Microphone.
Right, so now all is good and working?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope, I have office and all that but no second Bluetooth phone access. I can use one phone for voice and one for media but not two for either.

·
Premium Member
40,473 Posts
Nope, I have office and all that but no second Bluetooth phone access. I can use one phone for voice and one for media but not two for either.
And same car with NBT2 Head Unit and 6NS from factory has different or same experience?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts