BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Nbt2 Evo Update maps with region change

3790 Views 42 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  shawnsheridan
Hi,

I'm wanting to update my maps to New Zealand version, the vehicle is a Japan import 320d 2018 this has the NBT2_Evo.

I've sourced the Australia/New Zealand EVO map files and added to a USB without any detection of the USB. I'm under the understanding I need to change the vehicle's region via VO codes before the USB will detect is this correct?

If so any idea on what VO codes to update?

Font Rectangle Bumper Gas Natural material
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
With EVO Head Unit, Its more than just VO Coding with modified FA. PM Sent.
Hello Shawnsheridan, i need to do the same but there were a few unsuccessful attempts,

" psdz error No FP could be generated from FA [C002]
Not all elements of the FA were found in the FA2FP :SALAPA 813 [72] "
this way an error message pops up,

I couldn't find where i went wrong, I want to delete everything and reinstall, Could you please send me the necessary files? For VO coding, my car is 2013 f30 335i

Another question: After region and language change for navigation "HU_NBT" Is just coding enough? Or do I need to upload a CAFD file? "Detecd CAF for SWE" should i do this?

sorry for the bad writing, I use google translation :)
Thank you from now!
With EVO Head Unit, Its more than just VO Coding with modified FA. PM Sent.
Not sure. You added to your FA Option 813A NATIONAL VERSION FRANCE?

PM sent.

You should not need to Inject CAFD after VO Coding Region and Language Change.
[/QUOTE]
Emin değil. FA Option 813A NATIONAL VERSİYON FRANSA'nıza mı eklediniz?

PM gönderildi.

VO Kodlama Bölgesi ve Dil Değişikliğinden sonra CAFD'yi Enjekte etmenize gerek yoktur.
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Emin değil. FA Option 813A NATIONAL VERSİYON FRANSA'nıza mı eklediniz?

PM gönderildi.

VO Kodlama Bölgesi ve Dil Değişikliğinden sonra CAFD'yi Enjekte etmenize gerek yoktur.
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Thank you very much for your answer and help.
I forgot to say, i am adapting my car from japan to france
Hello Shawnsheridan,
I have completed all the installations (e-sys) and I changed the salapa options from VO for region and lalanguage (japanese to germany), I write to VCM, I coded HU_NBT , car is accepted, everything is normal but to activate the navigation " 00A0 is for Navigation System Professional ECE/US " i think i need to do this , but I still have "00A1" how can i change this? where can I find it "fsc cert, sig cert..." can you please help me? Thank you from now.
I replied to your same PM.
Hello Shawnsheridan,
I have completed all the installations (e-sys) and I changed the salapa options from VO for region and lalanguage (japanese to germany), I write to VCM, I coded HU_NBT , car is accepted, everything is normal but to activate the navigation " 00A0 is for Navigation System Professional ECE/US " i think i need to do this , but I still have "00A1" how can i change this? where can I find it "fsc cert, sig cert..." can you please help me? Thank you from now.
I finally got mine converted needed to purchase a program that I assume flashed the NBT2 to an Australian/New Zealand version.
(y)
I finally got mine converted needed to purchase a program that I assume flashed the NBT2 to an Australian/New Zealand version.
I'm trying to do a Japanese to nz conversion. I have the maps and fsc code but having issues with the esys programming, can anyone help?
As stated above when I converted my unit. Its not just a few esys codes to change you need to have the unit flashed with new firmware. I ended up paying $100USD for the software to do this, that included a software key was was linked to my vin.

Getting the radio to NZ specs and language etc is just a few esys codes. Just not navigation.
Do you remember where you got the software and keys from?
As stated above when I converted my unit. Its not just a few esys codes to change you need to have the unit flashed with new firmware. I ended up paying $100USD for the software to do this, that included a software key was was linked to my vin.

Getting the radio to NZ specs and language etc is just a few esys codes. Just not navigation.
PM sent.
I sent you message with his details.
Hello, I'm in a similar boat

I have Japan Evo Maps

I want to change it to Europe with Apple Carplay.

I’ve read others have used feature installer to region unlock and load fsc but it’s not worked for them.

Some are saying to VO code.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
PM sent.
Hello, I'm in a similar boat

I have Japan Evo Maps

I want to change it to Europe with Apple Carplay.

I’ve read others have used feature installer to region unlock and load fsc but it’s not worked for them.

Some are saying to VO code.

Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
I am in the same boat. Need to change from Japan to Southern Africa. Any help will be appreciated,
PM sent.
I am in the same boat. Need to change from Japan to Southern Africa. Any help will be appreciated,
Same boat on a 2014 F15 EVO IP4, need to change from North America to South America, already got the Map files and FSC Code
Then use them. Nothing more to do.
Same boat on a 2014 F15 EVO IP4, need to change from North America to South America, already got the Map files and FSC Code
1 - 20 of 43 Posts