Bimmerfest BMW banner

421 - 440 of 446 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can anyone direct me to a working version of NCD/CAF compare tool? This version 0.5.2.203 seems to be outdated (getting errors when trying to open ncd files to compare). Showing "One or more error occured" and that is it.
thanks

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts
Can anyone direct me to a working version of NCD/CAF compare tool? This version 0.5.2.203 seems to be outdated (getting errors when trying to open ncd files to compare). Showing "One or more error occured" and that is it.
thanks
No. You ask for something that does not exist. That is the latest released version.

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got a problem with the svt-cafd function. It says "failed to parse" certain cafds. Is this a common problem or did somebody also get this error before?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts
I've got a problem with the svt-cafd function. It says "failed to parse" certain cafds. Is this a common problem or did somebody also get this error before?
I dot not have this error testing an F30 March 2014 Build.

But, what FDL Codes are you expecting for 2VC Tyre Repair Kit? :dunno:

There is none.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dot not have this error testing an F30 March 2014 Build.

But, what FDL Codes are you expecting for 2VC Tyre Repair Kit? :dunno:

There is none.
Same error for me with F30 March 2014 Build.
I'm not interested in Tyre Repair Kit :rofl: it's not selected in the screenshot :p

I just wanted to check some relations and this error occured while selecting 2TB SAT.

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts
Same error for me with F30 March 2014 Build.
I'm not interested in Tyre Repair Kit :rofl: it's not selected in the screenshot :p

I just wanted to check some relations and this error occured while selecting 2TB SAT.
No, not selcted, but it was highlighted.

Try updating your psdzdata, and try a different SVT.

·
Premium Member
39,452 Posts
421 - 440 of 446 Posts