Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying relentlessly for the past 2 weeks to figure all of this confusing madness out. I've ended each attempt with giving up due to outdated links, etc!

I've setup NCS Expert but upon trying to start it run into this error (Win 7, 64-Bit)

Can someone lead me in the right direction for the downloads? Essentially I'm just trying to be able to use NCSDummy but I don't know, I'm at my whits end.

Help.

·
Super Moderator
7,055 Posts
I've been trying relentlessly for the past 2 weeks to figure all of this confusing madness out. I've ended each attempt with giving up due to outdated links, etc!

I've setup NCS Expert but upon trying to start it run into this error (Win 7, 64-Bit)

Can someone lead me in the right direction for the downloads? Essentially I'm just trying to be able to use NCSDummy but I don't know, I'm at my whits end.

Help.
If on Windows 7-10, you must run in Windows XP compatibility mode.

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If on Windows 7-10, you must run in Windows XP compatibility mode.
I appreciate the response. I was hoping that someone would reply.

I'm on Windows 7 VB so when I get home I'll try compat mode. I could've sworn I was already in XP compatibility mode. But I'll let you know.

·
beemlyfe
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try installing Windows XP in VB.

That's how I do it.
If you need a compatible XP version please pm me.
Please, if you don't mind. I've tried downloading it from the Microsoft website but VB seems to be problematic with it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts