BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a good independent shop near Gresham, OR (Northeast Portland). I let our daughter take my '06 X3 3.0i to college a few months ago, and she said the yellow transmission light (gear with explanation point in the middle) came on today. Said she thought it shifted funny right before the light came on, but she's a bit of an airhead too. Anyway, just looking for an honest shop to scan for trans codes. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Somewhat close to Gresham...Pacific Motorsports in Portland. When I was living there on sabbatical, they took good care of my X3 (I was sans garage), and I went back for a future service a couple years later in my M5. Honest, reasonable prices, and close enough to the various transit options that she should be able to get back home pretty easily after dropping it there. They only work on BMW. Not even Minis. Parking lot is filled with very cool older BMWs. Always a good sign when the techs drive them too. Best of luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.