BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can somebody recommend me a bmw that can be affordable for insurance say when im 20 because I want to buy a car now so i can do some work to it like repairs etc.Can antbody recommend me a bmw 3 series to buy at a good price?

·
Advocate de diabolo
2,363 Posts
If you want to buy a 17 year old 3 series you'd have to check the previous owners' service histories and make sure a mechanic gets a good look at the the car since it is 17 years old.

·
Former Bimmerphile
49 Posts
^ Don't really know it that was sarcasm or not, but I think he meant would anyone recommend to him a 3er, with him being 17 years old and all...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hahaha! I don't think he was being sarcastic. :) Taken as written, the subject of the original post demanded only one interpretation: The OP was seeking (however oddly -- maybe that MY had sentimental significance?) a 17-year-old 3 Series. Sadly however, I agree with you; on reading the body of the post it seems that the OP is 17 years old. It would seem, then, that the state of the English language is no better in England than in the U.S. :( I think it's ironic that 330ximd is located in Cambridge, MA. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts