Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good INDY are hard to come by in central Floria! I’ve moonlighted with 3 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I've used BimmerTech off Orange for 10 years.

LOVE Nelson who owns it. Good & honest guy.

Thanks for the suggestion but I’ve been there 3 times and I am not a fan! They and including other bimmer shops I’ve been to in central Florida are too relaxed for my blood. I’m not a fan of a office manager explaining all the findings with my car especially if I see the tech standing right next to her. I’m referring to bimmertech and Leslie. I’m used to a shop where the tech shows you under your car if it’s safe what heck is happening and how to fix. I’m used to techs hustling and knocking things out. Bimmertech seem ok for the average OEM bimmer Repair’s and non enthusiasts customer. They aren’t enthusiastic about BMW and don’t do any type of tuning. I’ve tried PSI in Oviedo and they are better for tunes and for having bmw enthusiasts as techs but their shops is ran very lax as well. They pick up the phone when they want to. your car isn’t ready when they say it will be. They have no key drop off slot, they don’t take customers on Saturdays. Boy o boy. It’s been hard find good BMW techs in central Florida but I will. Shout out my old BMW Indy Jose Billy and Mark in Belleville NJ at total precision auto work. They are the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
4 Posts
You’re not going to find any shops like jersey down here. I’ve been looking for the last 6 years lol. I’m from jersey as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am in Central Florida (Saint Cloud) and this is the exact reason why I try to do my own work on my own vehicles including my 528I

1 - 7 of 7 Posts