Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I am posting this thread and bugging you all as my last resort. I am running a 07/2012 F11 20d. Last week i installed a 6wa cluster ( came from a 2011 f11) to replace my standard one. Everything went well but I am stuck with two problems:

- After the retrofit the car “thinks” that I have adaptive cruise control (acc), witch i don’t, and for that reason as soon as I start the car i have a acc error witch disables the normal cruise control function and the speed limit function.

- I have driving modes (eco, normal, sport, sport+), but in the 6wa I cant see the eco pro mode from the drop down list and I don’t have the eco pro display mode in the cluster.

Until now the only solutions that were given to me are:

- Go to a bmw dealership and ask at my own risk to upgrade the entire modules of the car to the 2014 version.

- Sell the 6wa cluster and buy another one to try.

Does anyone as a ideia to help me if there is some kind of coding/flashing that I can still try to get the 6wa full operational?

Thank you very much

·
Premium Member
40,020 Posts
Did you flash FA with your car's FA including 6WA?

Does car have factory option 4U2 Eco pro?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you flash FA with your car's FA including 6WA?

Does car have factory option 4U2 Eco pro?
Hi,

Yes the i did flash.

I have the eco pro option, and i can select it on the buttons and the mode changes on the idrive screen. But no difference in the cluster.

Even worst is the acc error that i dont have the option and pops up the error every time that i start the car.

I am lost with this problem e i dont want to take the risk of updating all the car modules to a 2014 module in a bmw dealership. Witch is the only solution given to me now.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
40,020 Posts
Sorry, but I have no idea. If everything worked with original basic Kombi, and you add 6WA Kombi, and then flash it with original car FA with 6WA added, all should work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts