BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short I pulled my car up to the building before leaving work and parked it for 5 minutes. When I returned I noticed the nav screen was bright white (white/grey). I got in and nothing came up on the screen it just stayed lit. I tried to shut the car off and lock the doors a few more times and it would just stay lit. I got home, popped the trunk and disconnected the negative terminal on battery for a minute. I put the negative side back on. I started the car and the screen worked fine but now it says "AWD and DSC malfunctioning!" I shut the car off a few more times and the message remains. I have zero time to get up to the dealer. How do I fix this ****! Thanks sorry for the rant I worked 10 hours today and really dont need this crap when I have 1200 miles on the car.

·
98 Posts
IraXI said:
To make a long story short I pulled my car up to the building before leaving work and parked it for 5 minutes. When I returned I noticed the nav screen was bright white (white/grey). I got in and nothing came up on the screen it just stayed lit. I tried to shut the car off and lock the doors a few more times and it would just stay lit. I got home, popped the trunk and disconnected the negative terminal on battery for a minute. I put the negative side back on. I started the car and the screen worked fine but now it says "AWD and DSC malfunctioning!" I shut the car off a few more times and the message remains. I have zero time to get up to the dealer. How do I fix this ****! Thanks sorry for the rant I worked 10 hours today and really dont need this crap when I have 1200 miles on the car.
Those warning lights are normal after disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. Just drive the car a short distance and they should turn off. Backing out of my driveway usually does it for my 325XI.

Lou

1 - 2 of 2 Posts