BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to order some m6 replica wheels from modbargins.com and it asks for the offset of the rims

i have no idea what that means or what i should get

i have a 323ci the whole body is stock so no changes done

also are the back wheels supposed to be wider than the front? such as 19x8.5 or 19x9.5

and would i be able to fit 20's on my 323ci? if not im guessing 19' would atleast fit

any help would be greatful thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still dont know

it says the stock wheel size.... i kinda wanna upgrade my wheels so there bigger.... smartass

·
Is it Trackday yet?
8,975 Posts
still dont know

it says the stock wheel size.... i kinda wanna upgrade my wheels so there bigger.... smartass
[rant]
That's Mr. Smartass to you, and I'm not a smartass, you're lazy... You have all of 8 posts in 5 months, all asking questions that are clearly answered by using the search function, reading the wiki, or Google.
[/rant]

Offset +35-50
Size: 17-20 will work.

You'll then ask about some $50 chrome 20's on eBay, are they any good?

Then you'll ask about the cheapest 20" tires that handle like PS2s and will last 80k miles...

Then you'll ask why your car is so slow, rides terribly and has rubbing issues...

Then you'll ask which CAI and "Chip" to get to make your 323 go faster with the 80# per corner chrome 20's you put on...

Then you'll ask how to get rid of the insane wheel well gap you have now that you're running 20's with rubber band sized tires on a non-sport 323...

Then you'll ask how to get your new rims repaired because you killed one or two driving over a cigarette butt on the freeway...

Then you'll complain that the wheel repair sucked and your rims look like crap...

Then you'll ask us to search the classifieds (or eBay) for you to locate a set of "cheap" 18's like you should have got in the first place...

Do I have this right... smartass?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,299 Posts
And the "Perfect Retort Award" goes to.....................................Kris L !!!! :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
this thread should be stickied...

·
Registered
412 Posts
LMFAO!
I think what we should be taking away from this thread is:

SEARCH!!!

oh...and don't flame too hard... hahahahaha

·
Keeping it surreal
43,299 Posts

·
HiHoBrian
381 Posts
Busted rim on a cigarette butt????!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha! Nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts