BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a month or so ago about dealer recommendations. It was moved to the Ask-A-Dealer section and seemed to have lost visibility. So I apologize for reposting, but I would really like some recommendations for servicing as I am approaching my first oil change and so forth. What I would like know, are individuals experiences and they would rate certain dealerships. I live in Texas and my only options are BMW of Wichita Falls, Moritz BMW in Arlington area, Alderson in Lubbock or BMW of Permian Basin in Midland. I am smack dab in the middle of all of them. I have heard to stay away from Autobahn Motorcars in Fort Worth.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

·
Here comes trouble!
8,356 Posts
I generally hear good things about Moritz BMW but have not used them myself. If they list employees for service, I'd try to find someone that has been with them for a long time or get a direct recommendation. If you are willing to go to Classic BMW in Plano I'd give you an SA recommendation there.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.