BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm hoping the board sponsors can help me in my quest to find the perfect car.

I'm looking to lease a 2012 X5 xDrive50i with the following specs:

2012 X5 xDrive 50i
Space Gray Metallic
Leather Nevada Cinnamon Brown
Dark Bamboo Wood Trim
Sport Activity Package
20" Light alloy Y-Spoke wheels style 336 with performance runflat tires
M Sports Leather steering wheel with Paddle shifters
Sport Seats
Premium Package
BMW Apps
Running Boards

Must have options for me are: Space Gray, Sport Activity pkg, 20" Y-Spoke wheels.

I would truly appreciate any leads anywhere in the country... I asked a CA at my local dealership but they aren't interested in an extensive search and then having the car shipped.

I am ready to buy from whichever dealer which can locate this car for me.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Plenty of allocation for that car, why don't you just order it?

Doubtful you're going to find the car like that built already (not a typical color combo).

Also, don't get the running boards; they're annoying and you'll drag your pants on them getting in and out of the car. They're useless.

Finally, you make no mention of where you're located?

·
Greg Poland Pacific BMW
3,135 Posts
Ty is right you need to order that X5

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info guys!

Ideally I would just order the car, but current incentives are just too good to pass up.

I've decided to look for alternate colors/options and have come across one that interests me:

VIN ends with L425310. (Edited due to error)

Can someone provide info on where that car is located?

I would truly appreciate it!

Thanks.

·
I know a thing or two...
7,440 Posts
I have a question for the CA's:
Can a car that is currently status 151 (body shop) be rerouted to another dealer without them incurring any transportation charges?

Thanks.
Yes but needs to be done NOW. Once in 155 it could be too late, depending on what port each dealer uses. If the same port, you can swap up until they are at VPC.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Don't expect your local dealer to trade with a dealer across the country either; it's rare. We trade within our region all the time; but my GSM and inventory manager have little connection with someone in another part of the US. Not to say it can't be done; it just seriously decreases the chances.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.