BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need help with codes please!!!

390 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Nickeburns87
Recently bought a 2013 335i x drive . It has around 100k miles on it . Seems like whenever I accelerate from a stop every so often I get dsc light and abs light and i also get these codes. After I restart the car the lights go away. Any idea on the problem ? I’m new to bmw by the way .
Font Screenshot Number Rectangle
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Since it is related to the DSC and ABS, I am going to ask you what the condition of the tires are.
On a X drive vehicle, all 4 tires have to be within a certain circumference.
So are the rear tires the same age and brand, model and have the same tread depth? If not, this is your issue.
I’m just reading your reply and the car is not with me . I bought it a few weeks ago and I am pretty certain that the two front tires are a different brand than the back but they are the same size .
Since it is related to the DSC and ABS, I am going to ask you what the condition of the tires are. On a X drive vehicle, all 4 tires have to be within a certain circumference. So are the rear tires the same age and brand, model and have the same tread depth? If not, this is your issue.
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number
I cleared those codes and drove the car for four days and had no lights on dash until last night same chassis stabilization, abs and dtc lights . Rescanned car and now have alot more codes . Will look into a new set of tires soon .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts