BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Which looks better? Euro tag or Tag delete?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys looking for any and all feedback good or bad on what looks better here. Tag delete, or Euro Tag. I got this plate just for kicks on germanplates.com it's just a standard german temp plate before they ship the bimmers stateside but wanted it to get an idea of how it'll look. I may get a custom one down the road. But for the time being, which do you prefer and why? Thanks! I shot 2 pics each. Standard and Close-up in order to get a good view of each.

tag1

tag2

tag3

tag4

·
Bimmerfest *******
830 Posts
hey mack!

either or looks good! if ur trying to keep it clean, don't put the tag...but if ur really going for the euro look...have the tag and get black grilles =)...

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha thanks Jo. I know you want me to ditch my M5 grills for the blackness but I can't help it. I like 'em! ;) Appreciate your feedback brother.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Here's my vote!!!

---------THREAD JACK--------------

Hey Jo, I responded to your PM, did you ever see it???

Attachments

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Lose it buddy.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Delete

·
I do'nt make mistakes.
10,478 Posts
+1 Euro tags in the U.S. are as bad as japanese writing on the side of ricers. The only time my car had a euro tag on it was when it was in Europe. Also, since your car is lighter colored, keep the chrome grills, especially with the chrome side window trim.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey Mack...............I do like the plate, but that's just me. I mean, have you seen any guys in the ATL, with it? Do you like it? To be honest that's all you need to know.

The chrome grilles, I have them too, so you have to ask yourself, do you like them, for you? I see them blacked out, and I go back and forth, so I came to a conclusion, I like them.

You will probably see from a lot of my posts, I don't give opinions on peoples rides, because it's there's, but since yours is a lot like mine, there it is.

·
2003 540i - M Sport
1,895 Posts
i think i like it...r u drilling holes to mount it??

but i think you have too much going on :)

get the black grilles to offset the hood and keep the plate that'll look good :) BUT again thats my opinion...

·
^^^Worst Username Ever!
1,381 Posts
Keep it. I want to do the same to my car. Where did you buy it from?

·
Banned
158 Posts
euro tag

I like the tag. I wish I could have one. Its illegal here in NY, so I choose to avoid getting hassled and ticketed.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think i like it...r u drilling holes to mount it??

but i think you have too much going on :)

get the black grilles to offset the hood and keep the plate that'll look good :) BUT again thats my opinion...

Just had to whore in a sneak peak didn't ya there xxp? :rofl:

·
The Usual Suspect
2,731 Posts
All of you are just a bunch of pic whores. Never really got much attention comming up huh? Well now you can be anybody you want on the PC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts