BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Ive had another topic before about the issue i have with my brand new 428i convertible that huge rattle , cracking noise that makes it sound like my windows and top will get destroy at any point, ive took it to service 3 times already, After all the services they said it wont happen again but it happens all the time now ive this problem again, ive contacted bmw customer service by email but looks like they didnt care at all they didnt even respond for week now, that sound is super loud and super annoying btw what my service does is put some lube on top of windows i guess im not really sure. So i need your guys help who can i contact for this problem i will take it to court if i have to i want them to replace even top if possible i dont need to take this rattle cracking squizing sound from 105k euro car.. Once again please any help would be much appreciated..

Mansurov

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
So i need your guys help who can i contact for this problem i will take it to court if i have to i want them to replace even top if possible i dont need to take this rattle cracking squizing sound from 105k euro car.. Once again please any help would be much appreciated..
We are unfamiliar with Russian law and BMW's warranty coverage, Moscow. From your post, sounds as if top has not fully latched [when up] and therefore is loose, in part. Sensors have failed to detect?

In the USA, documentation is key. A fax generates a delivery report - you can prove BMW received it. A 3rd party service such as eFax is useful, as they keep records and have no vested interest in the affair. Assuming the BMW warranty is enforceable in Russia, you'll need to show that you held up your end; BMW did not. If like USA, BMW will be buying back the car.

Luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are unfamiliar with Russian law and BMW's warranty coverage, Moscow. From your post, sounds as if top has not fully latched [when up] and therefore is loose, in part. Sensors have failed to detect?

In the USA, documentation is key. A fax generates a delivery report - you can prove BMW received it. A 3rd party service such as eFax is useful, as they keep records and have no vested interest in the affair. Assuming the BMW warranty is enforceable in Russia, you'll need to show that you held up your end; BMW did not. If like USA, BMW will be buying back the car.

Luck!
First of all thank you for your answer , Mainly im in moscow because of my citizen and company but i own this car in Turkey which is another prove that i dont drive this car often it has only 6.000kms on its clock. The thing is my service doesnt even check anything and all they do is lube it and give it back to me then it repeats again, I will try to find bmw companies fax number and send it by fax also, what annoys is service keep saying it will happen due its 3 peace top which i dont accept because i had zero noise before now its super super annoyingly loud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts