BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum, I'm looking to get a BMW cpo soon. Currently driving an '03 wolfsburg jetta and its time to move on to bigger and better things and sell the VW.
What I'm looking for is a 1 or 3 series certified pre-owned in manual with reasonably low mileage. Every dealer I talk to only has 1 or 2 in manual and they keep telling me i'm looking for a needle in a haystack :/. If I can find a 135 or 335 with a good price I'll take it but i'll also settle for 128/328 since they fit my budget more.

The real reason I created this thread is I have heard something about a website that has a BMW pre-owned inventory monitor?, Has anyone ever heard of/used this before? I read that it would email me when dealers get new cars from leases running out etc.

Excited to join the BMW community.
-T

· Registered
1,523 Posts
Go to www.bmwusa.com, click on the Certified Pre-Owned Link, and then search to your heart's content. That is how I found my car, it took a few months (6MT 550i's are even harder to find that 135 or 335's), but I was patient, and found exactly what I wanted. Had to fly up from LA to San Francisco to pick it up, and then had a blast driving it home along the coast.

Good luck!!

Keith

· Porsche and BMW guru
167 Posts
Tom shoot me a PM of what you are looking for. I get a good number of manuals in. I believe I have a blue 335 sedan with manual and two 135 (though I think they are both CV)

I'm in Rockville MD so I don't know if distance is an issue

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

· Porsche and BMW guru
167 Posts
2011 135 convertible alpine white/red with 6 speed
2007 328xi sedan space gray/ gray with 6 speed
2011 335i sedan montego blue/beige with 6 speed
2012 335i convertible orion silver/cream beige with 6 speed

We sold the other convertible and the 2013 335i Estoril Blue sedan that was a NA car

Couldn't find anything at our other two locations

· Registered
165 Posts
There are five manual BMWs in my family and I can think of at least three manuals at my office (not including me).

They are available. You may need to be patient.

Don't settle.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

· Registered
21 Posts
I am in the same boat as the original post.
In search of 328 COUPE + MT + LOW miles + WARRANTY. I had been looking for one for the past 1.5 years. 3 dealers in Phoenix valley area did not have anything which suits my requirement.. no private parties as well.
Please post contacts/ links. Looks like i need to fly out somewhere and get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.