BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 2007 750i for a 2011 750i. Went through Greg @ Pacific BMW in Glendale CA (He's active on the forums). Purchase went quickly and smoothly with none of the b/s I come across now and then at other dealers. Would highly recommend giving him the specs you're looking for to see if he can help you out, as he's motivated to make reasonable deals happen.

I didn't go too crazy on the options since this is the first time I've leased a car this expensive. Just grabbed the 19" wheels, luxury seating, premium audio, and rear cam. Would have liked HUD but wasn't about to do a special order just for that. I was more concerned with the appearance and was happy enough to find a model with jet black exterior, black interior, and black ash wood.

Pretty excited about the new performance abilities of this 7 and will give it a run on the PCH sometime in the afternoon this week. Way too much traffic out there on the weekend to unleash this beast.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Congrats on the new car! Did you get any discounts for purchasing an '11?

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
Gorgeous car! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got some 30% Ceramic tint all around. Had 20% on my last 750 but with a black interior it would have looked a bit too mafia.

Pretty impressed by the look of the 19" Wheels we have. Wasn't a very expensive option at all for how nice they are. Good combo with the black exterior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.