Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
Can you return them? If not - sometimes best not to ask. You'll get lovers and haters. The most important question is, what do YOU think?

I can see those curb rubbing in a week. Need to take care.

·
Gib mir Feurschutz!
1,173 Posts
I like the style:thumbup:

22s are a bit large for my own taste but thats just me, as long as you enjoy them, that's all that matters!

They definitely fill out your wheel wells, have you had any issues rubbing?

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
Vegas fellow! Where did you get yours installed? I like the style of the wheel, kind of like the OEM 21's, do they come with smaller diameter? 21' with meatier tires would be better. :)

·
dfwbiker
39 Posts
Looking good! Enjoy

·
Wardaddy in retirement
928 Posts
Wow. I'm so polarized on these!

I love the style and the size. But I hate the color. Or better yet, I guess I don't like how they look with your car color.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
22" wheels on bmw 750li

i got them from marcellinowheels.com

one of the first to get them
they just arrived last week

·
David
3,550 Posts
I love them. Your car looks great. :thumbup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree with Beamlord. Love the style, but I guess I've never been a fan of the alloy look. Reminds me of plastic hubcaps. I think gunmetal or a flat black would look great though....maybe I'm just a thug at heart....

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
i got them from marcellinowheels.com

one of the first to get them
they just arrived last week
On their website it doesn't list your wheel, maybe it's too new? All it shows just max 20's and they look like knock off from the OEMs? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
just got these in yesterday

22x9 and 10

what do you think?
The wheels themselves look pretty nice and remind me of the sport wheels on the E65/66 models! However they look a tad big on your car! 22's with a lip look about an inch smaller bc of the lip! However your wheels have no lip so they look a tad larger than a typical 22 would on the F01/02. As well the wheels are very bold and have a good character to them! :thumbup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
On their website it doesn't list your wheel, maybe it's too new? All it shows just max 20's and they look like knock off from the OEMs? :dunno:
I think you may have gone to the wrong site....it's got them front and center when I went there. Just look under BMW wheels.

·
BMW rocks!
771 Posts
Yeah, I think they just added it on the site, it wasn't there ealier.

But most of the wheels they offer are knock off version from OEMs, price is not bad though. They should offer the 21's for the F01/F02.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
...I like the style of the wheel, kind of like the OEM 21's, do they come with smaller diameter? 21' with meatier tires would be better. :)

This was my initial thoughts also. Looks good and glad to see different options. Congrats!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Those look HUGE on your car, but if you like them that's all that matters
@MMLLC is that your car in you sig? Nice! Have you thought about black rims for it? Matte black on stocks looks kinda off in my opinion

·
CABimmerNation
1,792 Posts
Looks great, but also looks lifted. Are you going to lower it?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Definitely needs to be lowered. That will make the wheels look better.

·
Registered
512 Posts
How is the ride quality? :dunno:

I guess I don't understand going super low profile/huge wheel on what is supposed to be a luxury cruiser. I find the difference between our 18" winters and the 20" M-sports to be massive. Can't imagine how rough 22's would feel like. On a track/fun car I could deal with it, but on a daily driver I'm admittedly perplexed. To each their own. Drive whatever makes you happy.

P.S. The look is decent imho.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts