BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
RChoudry said:
Kicked myself after realizing I actually did like the headlamp washers so I went out and bought the trim panel, had it painted Jet black by a BMW certified shop and will install it for the look when I get a chance.

RChoudry-

Do I understand you correctly to be saying that you are having bodywork done to mimic the look of the little doors for the headlight washers???

To each his own, but I gotta tell you that strikes me as nuts. It seems like an awful lot of effort and expense to go through to provide "faux headlight washers". Do those creases beneath the lights really change the look of the car to your eyes?

Well, different strokes for different folks I guess :) . Congratulations on the new ride - black on black looks great and driving these cars is pure pleasure.

·
Registered
144 Posts
RChoudry-

I hope you get some time off soon to spend with your new toy. I'm not sure who you're using for bodywork, but there is a shop behind Don Rosen BMW in Bala Cynwyd that did a good job with some minor work I had done on a previous car.

Maybe I'll see you on the roads sometime. I live in Center City and drive a triple black 330 cab with non-factory wheels.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Alan F said:

Can you post a picture of your car with your aftermarket wheels !!
Alan-

I don't have a digital camera, but I'm trying. I borrowed my sister's camera, but the pictures didn't come out. Then I borrowed my father's, be he lacks the ability at the moment to email pictures. I plan on getting some posted as soon as I get the chance.

·
Registered
144 Posts
RChoudry said:
hey,

if you can get your car over to City Line Ave this weekend, I'd love to see those wheels, and you can use my digital camera to post some pics. (if I ever get out of here!)
I might be able to on Sunday. I've got to head out to the suburbs, and can stop by City Line on the way out (this will add to my fiance's conviction that I am nuts). Email me at this address:

[email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Alan F said:

I can't wait a few weeks . . can't you go tomorrow and buy one ??

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm afraid I have the small matter of my wedding next weekend, and the honeymoon to follow, so my schedule is a bit tight :D

It's because of our trip I'm thinking about picking a camera up. If so, I'll test it out with car pics :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.