BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
JerryL said:
RChoudry:
You must learn to put things in priority. A double lung transplant over a BMW picture. What kind of BMW owner are you. You have disgraced us all.:tsk:
this is true, Jerry makes a good point . . . now when are you going to give us the details over each and every aspect comparing the 01 sedan vs the 02 coupe . . . for you to put this together might be even more work then all those years you spent at med school ;) ;) ;)

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
RChoudry said:

The interior feels overall the same, however interior dimensions are a bit tighter, and the seat is a lot tougher to find a perfect position with for some reason. I'm sure I'll get it soon.

It's funny you say this because I found the exact opposite to be true.

This definitely goes to prove that once you're comfortable in one body style, the other one takes some getting used to.

Whenever I get into a sedan I am not comfortable and I feel like it's too tight fitting (maybe it has something to do with the B pillar being so close) Anyway, after driving it for a few days in a row, I adjust to it and it gets to be comfortable.

So in other words, your going to get used to it over time and when you get back into a sedan, you are going to feel uncomfortable or maybe I should say 'not as comfortable'

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
E46 in Philly said:
I hope you get some time off soon to spend with your new toy. I'm not sure who you're using for bodywork, but there is a shop behind Don Rosen BMW in Bala Cynwyd that did a good job with some minor work I had done on a previous car.

Maybe I'll see you on the roads sometime. I live in Center City and drive a triple black 330 cab with non-factory wheels.
Can you post a picture of your car with your aftermarket wheels !!

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
robg said:
Congratulations Rchoudry!

As a fellow defecitve steering retrofit sufferer, I can appreciate the happiness you must feel w/ your new car. I've crunched the numbers and decided that the cheapest and hopefully most effective thing to do would be have the 2002 rack installed in my car at my own expense. No matter how I sliced it, upgrading to a 2002/3? model would cost atleast $2500 (probably more) whereas changing my rack will be about $1100.

Good luck w/ your new car!
I can't beleive your going through with a new rack, I thought your whole problem was that you can't get an Alignment

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
E46 in Philly said:

Alan-

I don't have a digital camera, but I'm trying. I borrowed my sister's camera, but the pictures didn't come out. Then I borrowed my father's, be he lacks the ability at the moment to email pictures. I plan on getting some posted as soon as I get the chance.
that's too bad . . . hopefully you'll get your sisters to work !!

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
E46 in Philly said:

I'm afraid I have the small matter of my wedding next weekend, and the honeymoon to follow, so my schedule is a bit tight :D

It's because of our trip I'm thinking about picking a camera up. If so, I'll test it out with car pics :thumb:
I can't beleive your putting your wedding and honeymoon ahead of taking pics of your car ;) ;) ;)

Of course I am just kidding :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding . . . :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.