BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2002 330CI fully loaded today, but decided to pass on it, possibly for a 2003, or maybe the G35 Coupe... It's at new century BMW, and if you want it go to Anthony..
It's a rare 5-spd, silver on grey with ALL options including SP,winter package, PP, Nav. The car is at New Century BMW.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,535 Posts
CaliChris said:
I just got my 2002 330CI fully loaded today, but decided to pass on it, possibly for a 2003, or maybe the G35 Coupe... It's at new century BMW, and if you want it go to Anthony..
It's a rare 5-spd, silver on grey with ALL options including SP,winter package, PP, Nav. The car is at New Century BMW.
I was talking to my buddy Sunny Patel, the GSM at New Century yesterday (doing a "dealer trade"), and as we were talking he was reading one of my posts back to me from this forum here at The 'Fest... You/I have to be careful in what we post here~ you never know exactly who just might be reading...

I am sure that he will appreciate your efforts in trying to find
a good home for your ordered unit.
:thumbup:

It's personally one of my biggest nightmares - worrying about whether or not an order will get cancelled ~ especially
a stick shift car with every option (including nav.)....
:eek:

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
CaliChris said:
Bleh.. drove that car.. it's really fast.. but so cheezy inside. And the stereo sucks :(

I'd love to take that car from the dealer, but I am not ready to buy just yet :) Essentially it's what I want, except for Nav... Don't like nav :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe, the G35 Coupe? It hasn't come out yet... The G35 Coupe comes in 6-spd w/ 280HP, an upgraded interior, and a much sportier suspension than the current G35 Sedan. Too bad it looks kind of big in person.

·
Nick Burns, the Comp Guy
7,645 Posts
CaliChris said:
Hehe, the G35 Coupe? It hasn't come out yet... The G35 Coupe comes in 6-spd w/ 280HP, an upgraded interior, and a much sportier suspension than the current G35 Sedan. Too bad it looks kind of big in person.
Can't be too much better :) It's still an Infiniti hehe.

The one thing I liked about the car, was the steering. Otherwise, nothing special about the car.... it had tons of power though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hercules said:

Can't be too much better :) It's still an Infiniti hehe.

The one thing I liked about the car, was the steering. Otherwise, nothing special about the car.... it had tons of power though.
don't be a brand ***** now.. Although BMW is great, it isn't as reliable as an Infiniti, and the service isn't as good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts