BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"What the hell?" is all I can say... :rofl: :eek:uch:

Ok I admit, I've done some pretty stupid things over the course of my life, but this just takes the cake. A total insult to BMW.

·
racer wannabe
3,311 Posts
I didn't know 7 series had manual seats :confused:

BTW, where did you find these pics? Doing this to your car is stupid enough but posting the pics online... :loco:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well, I have to say that Bangle's redesign should have a heck of a lot more people coming through the doors at BMW dealerships to buy one now. :rofl:

Seriously though, this is beyond anything I've seen before. You just have to wonder what some people are thinking.

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
A 7 series? :dunno:

They could have been a bit more humble and gone for a 5er. :rofl:

·
Happy Trails!
2,893 Posts
Geez I thought the Hyundai I see some mornings with the "M" logo on the trunk lid was bad. :eek:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
F1Crazy said:
BTW, where did you find these pics? Doing this to your car is stupid enough but posting the pics online... :loco:
A guy in my office e-mailed them to me and a few others. Just for a good laugh, that's all.

·
Go Gators
10,338 Posts
If I ever see that car driving down the road, i'll be sure to do all BMW enthusiasts from around the world a favor, and punt that p.o.s. off the road. :rofl:

·
Registered
189 Posts
wow :confused: i want to beat that guy with a stick...and im sure hes too dumb to have done it himself...so i also want to find the tuner garage that helped and make sure they never touch a car again....he looks prowd of it... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Blk Stallion Li said:
OOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! if i never see this again it would be too soon!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for dredging up a 7-month post back up for the rest of us. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
chuck92103 said:
Where's the "M" logo? :dunno:

it looks as though they finally fixed iDrive :thumbup:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know, I feel kind of sorry for him. It must be very difficult to really want something, like the 745 Li, but not afford it. Look at the look on his face guys. :dunno: I hope one day he can afford the real thing and get rid of that accord. You guys are right, that he shouldn't badge an Accord as he did, but I still feel bad... I can't put my finger on it, but strangely I do feel sorry for him (sympathetic way, not the "wow, you're a loser, I feel sorry for you" way).

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
E2R41L said:
I don't know, I feel kind of sorry for him. It must be very difficult to really want something, like the 745 Li, but not afford it. Look at the look on his face guys. :dunno: I hope one day he can afford the real thing and get rid of that accord. You guys are right, that he shouldn't badge an Accord as he did, but I still feel bad... I can't put my finger on it, but strangely I do feel sorry for him (sympathetic way, not the "wow, you're a loser, I feel sorry for you" way).
Actually you have a point......I feel sorry for him :tsk:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts