BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
I'm jealous. :( They haven't dropped ours off yet. We're still waiting. :banghead:

However, I attended the unveiling event for the new 7 here in Atlanta at the Twelve last night and had the fortune of meeting many of my clients and meeting new ones. BMW put on a great event. :thumbup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice car.

I'll take two please. One for the weekdays and one for the weekend.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
What's the sensor in the grill ?

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
We got ours. Yay! They just got unloaded from the transporter.

One 750i and one 750Li.

Sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
They look great. I am going to be very jealous when I see some on the open road.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I went to Classic BMW (Plano TX) today for an oil chage; saw a 750LI in the showroom - the car is just beautiful in person. Very nice :thumbup:

·
Richmond BMW - ABG
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In our first load on Wed. we got in 3, 2 Li's - 1 sold 1- available, and 1 750i. We have a White diamond Edition (Ind.) on order will be here soon. (Its around $140K)

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
In our first load on Wed. we got in 3, 2 Li's - 1 sold 1- available, and 1 750i. We have a White diamond Edition (Ind.) on order will be here soon. (Its around $140K)
I hope that White Diamond Individual is a sold unit. :yikes::eeps:

·
Jackman 5 Charter Member
144 Posts
And $14,000 in MSD's might be safer than the market, to boot. :rofl: :eeps:
You're laughing Adrian, but this is actually a HUGE selling point for MSD's. Every time I do the math on MSD's, it ALWAYS makes sense to contribute the maximum (7) because it invariably equates to APR on that cash outlay of over 10% per year (in the form of decreased monthly payments).

I ask you (anyone for that matter), where else can you invest money these days and guarantee those kinds of returns??? It's also why I never understand why, if you've got the cash, anyone would NOT contribute the max MSD's. Let me be clear: MSD's are a fantastic INVESTMENT, and there is no question that everyone is better suited (in terms of safety) to put their money in MSD's rather than putting it in the market. Heck, bonds don't even do this well!

Pardon the rambling, I just had to get that off my chest... ;)

·
Vendor
7,262 Posts
You're laughing Adrian, but this is actually a HUGE selling point for MSD's. Every time I do the math on MSD's, it ALWAYS makes sense to contribute the maximum (7) because it invariably equates to APR on that cash outlay of over 10% per year (in the form of decreased monthly payments).

I ask you (anyone for that matter), where else can you invest money these days and guarantee those kinds of returns??? It's also why I never understand why, if you've got the cash, anyone would NOT contribute the max MSD's. Let me be clear: MSD's are a fantastic INVESTMENT, and there is no question that everyone is better suited (in terms of safety) to put their money in MSD's rather than putting it in the market. Heck, bonds don't even do this well!

Pardon the rambling, I just had to get that off my chest... ;)
Cool. I was actually making a laughing point illustrating precisely what you summed up so perfectly. Thanks.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts