Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts

·
non sequitur
888 Posts
Exterior looks almost exactly like the VW Phateon, interior doesn't even look as good as the A6. Looks like Audi missed the design target by a wide mark again... At least it looks to drive well for a large car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been hesitating to change my bimmer for a recent but used A8... guess this is the moment to do it because the prices of those beauties will drop now.

The A8 was a timeless masterpiece... from an exterior design point of view the new model is a quantum leap... backwards. Too many different elements at the front mainly. The interior looks great though.

·
Golf Fanatic
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hack, those brothers are hilarious :lmao:

I agree, the previous version of the A8 was sweet. Just looked rock-solid and loved the rear rectangular taillight treatment. This new rev seems to borrow elements from the Honda Civic tail lamps! :thumbdwn:

Audi also came out with their own I-Drive, called MMI for Multimedia Interface which sounds like something that belongs in my PowerBook.

I would think the S8 prices would fall as well. If you haven't seen the S8 in action, check out the flick Ronin, where they put it good use.

-Ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts