BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new to this site. I am a new proud owner of a 2007 BMW 750 LI. I purchased it from a wholesale auto network for a really great price. although the only complaint I do have is that it took almost two weeks for them to get me a NAV CD, but I did get a steal of a deal so I'm not upset at all.

I'm not sure how long I have until the factory warranty expires, any help?

·
Wholesale All the Way
2 Posts
all bmw have an in service date which is how you can tell when you warranty expires. just call any bmw dealership, ask for service and give them your vin #. Also I'm not sure if you were aware that all BMW have a 5 year/ 50K mile factory warranty.

How much did you pay for your 750 LI? I'm want to trade my 750I for the longer body style LI?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I paid 37.5K with 31K miles. thanks again. I would call this group and see what they can do for you. Justin is who I worked with. his number is 904-894-4710.

good luck

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello all,

I'm new to this site. I am a new proud owner of a 2007 BMW 750 LI. I purchased it from a wholesale auto network for a really great price. although the only complaint I do have is that it took almost two weeks for them to get me a NAV CD, but I did get a steal of a deal so I'm not upset at all.

I'm not sure how long I have until the factory warranty expires, any help?
How about some pic"s??

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
hm, my 06 i think only has a 4 year/50k mile warranty. Wonder why the other poster got 5 years. sucks for me i guess. congrats on the new beast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts