Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many or most of you may have never heard of me but I have a fairly clean '98 M3 that I use for mostly track events and Driver's Schools. I've tried to keep the car pretty much a sleeper. But every now and then I go in for some bling.

Daylight Demon Eyes, HRE street wheels, and BMW Motorsport CF interior pieces. Maybe the video headunit and DVD player stuff was over the top. 2000 wattts of amplifier was actually over the line. But really, I try and keep it between the cones as much as possible.

Lately though, I've been blinging a bit more often. Yesterday was another one of those. I went over the edge and put CF pieces in the engine bay. I'm not sure I like the radiator cover. It could use a bit more quality in the build but the valve cover and fuel rail cover turned out very nice.

Attachments

·
:-)
2,262 Posts
looks nice. :bigpimp:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't decided how I like those yet. I like the look but I'm still undecided on stickers.

But they were here, wouldn't fit any of the other 8 cars in the driveway and they are removeable if I decide against them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know what you mean.

They do not go with the exterior of your car as much as they go with the interior.

I think the blue and blue was almost a perfect match, but like you said, they are changeable at any time.

Perhaps just custom cut the CF sticker for the little roundel that is on your Intake manifold and leave the exterior ones blue.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL! Yeah, I can take teasing. I have to, I dish it out enough ;)

I put some CF stickers on the Roundels for fun too. A friend of mine bought them for his 540i and they didn't fit so we stuck them on my car. I'm indifferent to it but he really likes them. He went and bought new E46 hood and trunk Roundels for the 540i. Now I have to buy him new CF stickers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts