BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I share. Somebody is finally selling some good looking bumper for e60 other then Mtech. Lumma style bumper that fits non-M cars. One of my friends from Trinity Autosport have just installed it on his car (not polished/washed yet) and I just wanted to share and get some oppinions.

Here is the rest of the kit but I don't think the rear and sides are in stock yet.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice! The only thing I'd worry about is the front bumper getting shredded any time you pull into a driveway that has any appreciable slope (in relation to the street).

·
Registered
78 Posts
looks great~! Hmnnn those shots of nerwylls car look awefully framiliar! :D :p
I wonder who took those? hmmmmnnn

·
Banned
973 Posts
Looks good:thumbup:

·
Enjoying the ride
318 Posts
I like it! I have not looked into body kits before . . . how much would a kit like that run?

·
Enjoying the ride
318 Posts
I don't think they have the full kit yet. Trinity Autosport has the front bumper for $699 shipped and from what I am told, the rest of the kit is on the way.
Thanks, gives me a rough idea of how much it would cost. Now, to convince the Mrs. it will be a worthwile purchase . . . :tsk:

·
Registered
78 Posts
And what great pictures they are. I appologise, I should have mentioned you as a photographer. My bad.
I'm just messin' with ya bro....

·
Decatur Dude
6 Posts
The 5

Just thought I share. Somebody is finally selling some good looking bumper for e60 other then Mtech. Lumma style bumper that fits non-M cars. One of my friends from Trinity Autosport have just installed it on his car (not polished/washed yet) and I just wanted to share and get some oppinions.

Here is the rest of the kit but I don't think the rear and sides are in stock yet.

What do you guys think?
That silver 5 is on the money. You have to share with me the name of the company that made the wheels on the 5. Just Right..:thumbup: The last picture with the silver and crome wheels

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.