Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just purchase a 2006 BMW 530i (picked it up wed.)
- Black Sap
- Black interior
- 6 sp
- Aero Kit
- Nav
- Prem Sound
- Prem Leather
- Sport Pack
- Shades
- CWP
- P/S?
- Road Block

My first BMW...kinda bought it on a whim...the went out to buy a cayenne S...but ended up underwhelmed. Stopped in the BMW dealer and there it was...It just felt perfect and looked wicked.

Anyway ..I checking out the site to find out what the deal is with these things...so let me know if you have any tips.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,021 Posts
Car looks great! Welcome aboard! :thumbup:

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Oh yeah, the car does look great! There are plenty of tips all over this board. Use the search feature to find answers to the questions you might have. This may be hard to do though, because often you would rather just be behind the wheel.:D Welcome to Bimmerfest!

BTW, Condolences for being an Eagles fan the past couple of years.;) It all goes full circle though in the long run. We've certainly seen our share of bad years here in Tampa.

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
Welcome and it would have been nice for you to have been around a few months ago. We have some lively football debates in the off topic forum. This season there was plenty of room for an Eagles fan. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm new here and bought a 2006 530i as well. Sport package, cold weather package, PDC, Steptronic 5 sp, nav, and whatever else. My car's in Germany with my wife and unfortunately I'm still working in the US. Hope that picture comes out.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
BTW, I bought new wheels and tires within a week of getting the car due to the snow. I have the 18" run flats and needed new wheels and tires as I was sliding all over the place. My local BMW shop in Mainz-Kastel is actually storing the others until spring for 20 Euro a quarter.

·
Registered
165 Posts
mromero548 said:
BTW, I bought new wheels and tires within a week of getting the car due to the snow. I have the 18" run flats and needed new wheels and tires as I was sliding all over the place. My local BMW shop in Mainz-Kastel is actually storing the others until spring for 20 Euro a quarter.
That Bob is a nice guy isn't he. He takes care of his customers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You know Bob? Hahaha. He's the military sales dealer but the shop/dealership in Mainz-Kastel is German and about a mile away from the military dealer. Sorry to threadjack BTW.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries...I have been a season ticket holder for years. If you want to talk football I'm game. I'm confident my birds will be back....I just hope it's not every 25 years.

Anyway..Thanks for the greetings!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts