BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all bimmer friends. I love reading the forums and learned a lot from you all. I have a question and need some bimmer friends to verify something for me. I just purchased a CPO "06 530xi wagon from a BMW dealer in Los Angeles. The car performed beautifully while driving back for 6 hours to the Bay Area. The car was solid and quiet. So far so good. However, I found out that there are couple of items missing from the trunk compartments and need to verify whether they are supposed come with the wagon. They are first-aid kit, warning triangle and tool kit. I called the sale person in LA and he said the first two items weren't come with the wagon and as for the tool kit, the sale person pretended not knowing what type of tool kit I was talking about; I tried to explain and referred him to the O-Manual pic that there is supposed a "roll" of tool kit shown in the rear left compartment. At last, he just offered me to drop by next time if I'm in LA and he'll see what type of tool I need. I sensed that he didn't want to be bothered since he knows we live so far away. Well, it's no help from the sale person but can someone give me an advice? Thanks in advance.

Wallace :confused:
San Mateo, CA

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Welcome!

Post on the E60 forum.

·
Banned
14,951 Posts
welcome fellow Californian!
you may want to post in the proper 5 series section as this is the introduction section and you likely will not get answers to your model specific questions here...good luck!

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hi:

If its the same as the 3s, then there is no warning triangle, tool kit (however, only 1/2 of the tools are there) and def. no first-aid kit.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I just purchased a CPO 06 530xiT and it had the tool kit and First Aid kit...the Warning triangle does not come in US cars...

FWIW, the tool kit has a wrnch and a two way screw driver, but does have the tow ring...so i would get it from your dealer...The first aid kit contained all the ususal items, but they were old and brown looking...will defintely replace all the stuff on the inside...

Hope you enjoy yiour wagon...I've gotten back into one after a ML 320, X5, MB E320 wagon...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts