Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting for my new G2 for 2 weeks and it doesn't even work. When I turn the camera on, it is stuck on the time/date set menu. First I called Canon to see if I was just an idiot and didn't know how to use the camera. They said this problem has been occuring in some of their cameras. Next, I called goodguys.com to get it replaced and they are out of stock so know I have to wait another 2 to 3 weeks. I don't know if the money ($100) I saved is worth all the trouble.
The next problem is on my car. I went check the cover to the oil pan to see how I can take it off. Well, guess what, there isn't a cover at all.
I just need to vent my frustrations today.:mad:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
the Lakers better win

The Lakers better not lose this weekend or you'll be helping me down that new refill of Prozac!

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let's just hope my bad week doesn't pass on to the Lakers.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Is the luck changing?

I hope your week is getting better.

Any word on Kobe's status?

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My luck is getting better. The camera sort of works now. I just have to hold down another button to get the camera to work. I'm still going to send it back.

As for Kobe, he's supposed to be fine now. So things are getting better. Thanks for asking.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Glad to hear!

On both questions!

It'll be another night of tinkering in the garage & listening to Chickie Baby on 570AM!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
There are NO oil pan covers for sedans, only coupes. One of the "perks" for paying more for less doors.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oil pan cover on sedans

If you mean the plastic shroud, the AWD sedans have it.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Luck certainly turned around

At least for the Lakers! Man, I thought they were done. :)

·
paddle shifter
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I called goodguys.com and the replacement for my digital camera is on backorder and won't come for another 2-3 weeks. So it will be a month from the time I ordered it to the time I receive it. I'm going out of town next week and was hoping that I would have it for them. Oh well. At least the Lakers are in the Finals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts