·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Coole Russen
1,304 Posts
Sweet ride :thumbup:
This the kind of driveway most people in Germany have(and looks little bit like Red Square in Moscow lol).

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awesome Rims!! those 19" Axis Penta Wheels do you ever Rub when turning hard i am going to by those rims very soon and about your Eibach Springs and Billstein Shocks did they lower your car or do they make it a rougher drive or is it smooth?

·
Registered
155 Posts
also your Magnaflow Muffler do you have any pictures with your rear bumper? i really love what you have done with your car i plan on doing everything you have done with a front Euro plate to add.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No rubbing.. Actually i rubbed only once doing about 60 with one person in the back but I hit a huge dip in the road. Other then taht no rubbing whatsoever, perfect offset. Warning on the wheels though, the clearcoat on them is not great. Other AXIS wheels ive encountered have the same issue.. But u live in Cali so you may not have the problem. I keep my wheels on all year round so sometimes they are exposed to salt from the roads in jersey..Other then that they are perfect.. Here is a shot of my rear. Nobody ever really sees the rear cause my car is so damn slow. The eibach, bilstein combo is great. Smooth. Could be a little lower though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup life finally is starting to slow down a bit...

·
Registered
192 Posts
That has to be one of the best looking E39's I have seen. The simple, tasteful mods make it for me.

Oh, nice driveway, too.

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Nice lookin' driveway! Lol.

Car looks great!

I know you know my opinion on the wheel size, but the design looks good. :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks great! What did you do on the shadowline trim?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The wheels are 21's :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah black kidneys are gone.. I might go woth that look again but this time Im painting the stock one. The aftermarket one looked kinda cheap .

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im not really sure which magnaflow it is. I have to look at previous posts.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Really nice driveway... Car is OK also... Driveway cost almost as much as the car. I wish I had a short driveway that I could do the nice brick thing but , I have too far to deal with to do such a nice detail. Good show for you... The car looks great....

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wheels are kinda cheap. 2K with tires. You may be right the driveway,sidewalk, walkway and backyard work def costs more then my car :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts