BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Just recently became a first time BMW owner.
I am new to the forums and will give myself a small introduction aswell.
I'm 16 years old and am a 1st Year Spray Painter apprentice.
My dad is from Germany and has always owned BMW's (e28's) so I have grown up with them.
We had this car sitting in our driveway for a while as my dad was selling it for his best mate who recently just moved to Europe. One day he let me take it out for a drive and I fell in love with it. I told my dad if he would do a special deal for me and a few weeks later I bought it for $3000 (Australian). Car is a 92' Laguna Green 325i Coupe. It does have a fair bit of shoddy paintwork but I plan to respray the whole car next year when I have learnt a bit more.
Anyway, enough of that heres some pics

PS Yes those are L plates in the window I will have my license next year in May :p

Thanks for looking :)

·
I feed trolls
4,976 Posts
Nice car, looks like the interior needs help though. I do like that color; you should help me respray mine that color :angel:

Make sure to read up the stickies before asking what mods to do and such, theres a few maintainence things you gotta take care of first.

Other than that, welcome to the 'fest!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the nice comments guys,

Yeah the visuals of the car need a bit of work but the car is mechanically A1 (My dad's friend always took perfect care of it, getting it serviced ect.) But yeah plan to do some engine mods once I have my license :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 92 325i same color too. It's my first BMW and it needs way more work than yours... Mostly electrical so if you or anyone else could answer any questions that would be awsome.. Plus I'm new to this sight so I'm still trying to navigate.
Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.