BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2008 E90 335xi last Friday and have not played with my dog since. She is none too happy. Too bad.

Here is the run down:

Alpine White
Premium Package (Beige Dakota, Light Poplar)
Steptronic
Cold Weather
Clear Bra
Hand Painted Stripes - Local Guy, looks great
$46,084 - Out the door (taxes, dest, etc included)

Only 450 miles so far. I've seated the rings ... but not ragging it yet since it is a purchase. Got 22 MPG first tank which really surprised me considering I blew an A6 3.2 off the road in the mountains this weekend.

I plan on dumping the first oil at 1500, then 5000; afterwards every 7500.

I believe I have a good instance of the make and if my gut is right, it will provide good service. I know the brand can do it. I have a friend who will only drive BMW and puts 150k - 175k on hers before she trades for a new one. She has done this three times since I have known her.

I finally get what all the hub-bub is all about.

Later,
James

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Congrats on the new Bimmer. Post some pictures please, I'm interested to see how the hand painted stripes look on the car!

·
Officially Welcomed
188 Posts
Congrats, can't wait to see the pictures!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Play with 'em both! I got the protective BMW backseat cover and it works really well....covers everything including the door panels and is easy to put in and take out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
How does your dog like the car? I assume you don't let her drive, but she at least gets the passenger seat right?

(I have my dog seat cover on order so my lab can finally check mine out.)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Picked up my 2008 E90 335xi last Friday and have not played with my dog since. She is none too happy. Too bad.

Here is the run down:

Alpine White
Premium Package (Beige Dakota, Light Poplar)
Steptronic
Cold Weather
Clear Bra
Hand Painted Stripes - Local Guy, looks great
$46,084 - Out the door (taxes, dest, etc included)

Only 450 miles so far. I've seated the rings ... but not ragging it yet since it is a purchase. Got 22 MPG first tank which really surprised me considering I blew an A6 3.2 off the road in the mountains this weekend.

I plan on dumping the first oil at 1500, then 5000; afterwards every 7500.

I believe I have a good instance of the make and if my gut is right, it will provide good service. I know the brand can do it. I have a friend who will only drive BMW and puts 150k - 175k on hers before she trades for a new one. She has done this three times since I have known her.

I finally get what all the hub-bub is all about.

Later,
James
Yeah, its even worse for me.. its the wife thats pissed..
:cry:

·
Registered
86 Posts

My last vehicle was a 4x4 Ford....quite a change, but my Golden Retriever LOVED rides in the bed.....now he walks to the rear of the car and sits down. Poor guy...he has not been in this car yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts