BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

My name is Jonathan Caldito and I work on Operations here at The M Shop. Our website is www.TheMshop.com. We are located in the city of Eagle Rock (Los Angeles), CA 90041.

The M Shop is a BMW and MINI specialty auto repair and performance shop that provides an alternative to impersonal and expensive dealership service with honest, face-to-face interaction between customers and service technicians. We also have a BMW GT1 diagnostic computer to ensure proper diagnosis for your vehicle.

We're an authorized dealer and installer for Active Autowerke, AFE Filters, Brembo/Race Technologies, Britalman Exhausts, ESS Tuning, Innovate Motorsports, Powerflex Bushings, PWR Radiators, Rogue Engineering, Supersprint, TireRack, and VF-Engineering.

Listed below is our currently specials for the month of July.
  • EMP Stewart Water Pump for BMW 6 cylinder engines -$185.00 shipped. Normally $195 plus shipping.
  • VF-Engineering Supercharger Kits - PM me for quote
  • AA Twinscrew Supercharger Kits for E36 M3 and 328i - PM me for quote
  • Supersprint Exhausts - PM me for quote
If you need a quote for any type of work please PM me.

Thank you!!!

Attachments

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts
Awesome, I'm gonna blowing through my E39 warranty soon and was hoping to find an Indy shop near my office in Pasadena. :thumbup: See ya in 8000 miles!

·
an audience of One
7,853 Posts
LA525iT said:
Awesome, I'm gonna blowing through my E39 warranty soon and was hoping to find an Indy shop near my office in Pasadena. :thumbup: See ya in 8000 miles!
Werd :thumbup: This is where AsianImage and Roadwarrior take their cars :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts