BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry I actually posted this question in the 3 series thread by accident. Does anyone know what the MF and Residual is on a 2011 535i for 36 month lease 12,000 miles? Last month was MF .00230 / Residual 60% / Aquisition Fee $725. Thank you for any info.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Is the 2.9% for 72 mos legit, as well...obviously with good credit? That's some cheap money for 6 yrs...assuming you kept the loan for that long.

·
Registered
258 Posts
How far out can one lock in these rates from the final purchase date? I'm doing an European Delivery on October 1st and plan on closing my purchase somewhere between September 15th and September 25th. Would I be able to lock this rate in now?

·
Registered
85 Posts
How far out can one lock in these rates from the final purchase date? I'm doing an European Delivery on October 1st and plan on closing my purchase somewhere between September 15th and September 25th. Would I be able to lock this rate in now?
I'm also taking an ED on Oct 1st and I'm locked in with the Aug incentives. I believe you can lock in for up to 60 days... Maybe we'll see you at the Welt! I'm getting a 335i, xdrive sedan, manual, m-sport, nav, cold weather, le mans. :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm also taking an ED on Oct 1st and I'm locked in with the Aug incentives. I believe you can lock in for up to 60 days... Maybe we'll see you at the Welt! I'm getting a 335i, xdrive sedan, manual, m-sport, nav, cold weather, le mans. :thumbup:
Nice! Hopefully we don't mistake each other's cars :D I think Le Mans will be a great color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.