BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
King of Rear Clunks
Joined
·
12,903 Posts
I HAVE to get that!!!
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to see the little 'air system' that lifts the body to reveal the mechanics. :D
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
geomax said:
Would be better if it were motorized..that would cool...
For $130 you would think they could throw it in. :)
 

·
Rest in peace, Coach
Joined
·
9,106 Posts
Wow, not a bad toy for $129.

Time to drop some "hints" to Mrs. HACK.
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bluer1 said:
Makes me feel better about the fact that an older one has
taken up residence on my dresser....
:eeps:
Okay, I'll fess up. I have the LEGO Ferrari (about half the size of that new Williams model), but it was only about $25 :eek:
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's not so bad . . .

umm, I have LEGOs listed under hobbies in my user profile :eeps:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Re: that's not so bad . . .

scottn2retro said:
umm, I have LEGOs listed under hobbies in my user profile :eeps:
good lord, you really do!!!!!:yikes:

at least you play roller hockey, that makes up for it!!! j/k

I want to start playing again, need to finish my mba program first though :(
 

·
King of Rear Clunks
Joined
·
12,903 Posts
Re: that's not so bad . . .

scottn2retro said:
umm, I have LEGOs listed under hobbies in my user profile :eeps:
Yet you still call it 'LEGOs' when the company makes it clear that it's always 'LEGO' :tsk:
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Re: Re: that's not so bad . . .

chukiechz said:


good lord, you really do!!!!!:yikes:

at least you play roller hockey, that makes up for it!!! j/k

I want to start playing again, need to finish my mba program first though :(
:p :angel:

HACK plays in Santa Monica (not that there's anything wrong with that) on Sundays. We'll have to carpool up one Sunday and shoot a few past him :D
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: that's not so bad . . .

Kaz said:


Yet you still call it 'LEGOs' when the company makes it clear that it's always 'LEGO' :tsk:
Even if it multiple pieces? :dunno:

I thought they were insistent it was LEGO and not Lego :dunno:
 

·
Rest in peace, Coach
Joined
·
9,106 Posts
Re: Re: Re: that's not so bad . . .

scottn2retro said:


:p :angel:

HACK plays in Santa Monica (not that there's anything wrong with that) on Sundays. We'll have to carpool up one Sunday and shoot a few past him :D
You haven't seem me play goalie...I've got instinct like you won't believe. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Whoa! Flashback!

Damn that takes me back to my young days. I'm definitely going to get my hands on that! :D :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D :thumbup:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top