BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2005 330ci ZHP monday night. Car is for the wife. All the options ....even automatic. :cry: Oh well its her car to drive. I still think its an awesome car and I love it even though its an auto.

·
Retired and Enjoying It
157 Posts
Congrats to her - nice looking ride. I don't think she'll be disappointed with the Steptronic - great tranny.

·
In cubicle hell
550 Posts
Welcome :)
Nice car... it would have been perfect with a manual :D
(I got a step loaner yesterday and I must say I can understand why people would want the commodity for city driving, but I was always driving my left foot on the floor and looking for the stick coming back to my house... :eeps: )
Love that color

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!! That is the steering wheel I'm trying to get for mine to replace the alcantara one.:bawling: What % tint is that?

·
One For Me Too
27 Posts
Beautiful car!

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
bmw330pp said:
Nice!!!!!!!!!! That is the steering wheel I'm trying to get for mine to replace the alcantara one.:bawling: What % tint is that?
What's the story on that wheel, can someone remind me? Looks cool.

That's a gorgeous car, despite the step.

·
bmw330pp
1,545 Posts
Dawg90 said:
What's the story on that wheel, can someone remind me? Looks cool.

That's a gorgeous car, despite the step.
It's the new replacement wheel for the ZHP Package, instead of the high maintenance ratty-looking alcantara Wheel. I would have never thought I would have to shave my steering wheel religiously. :tsk:
Got stubble on my face........got stubble on my steering wheel.........shave face...............shave steering wheel. :eeps:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice car, albeit a slushtronic. Nice Cobra also. I have a '98 Cobra, along with my 3-er.

·
Registered
852 Posts
kvtran1 said:
I bet your wife looks as hot as this car!!! :) I got an 05 model but it's the sedan. Why isn't my steering wheel liket that?
That wheel came out with (March or later??) orders. I got one on mine. I originally thought it would be disappointing compared with Alcantara, but the first time I held it I was sold. It's a great wheel.

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,845 Posts
I "only" have a regular 330i (no ZHP)...so, the coupes come with the chrome grill slats? Plus, it looks like the pre-facelift grill surrounds....I'm not up on the coupes as much as the sedans...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks everyone. I do love the car and it is great in traffic, PLus my wife drives to santa monica a few times a month ( 30 miles ) so for her the auto is good.

The tint I believe is 15% or 25% I cant remember. its what normally comes on factory tinted rear windows of trucks and suvs.

-Ryan

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Very nice ride, your wife is a lucky gal. :thumbup: I like that new steering wheel. If mine ever needs to be replaced that's the one I'd like as a replacement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts