BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a BMW530i (the small V-8) for a number of years and loved it. When it came time to buy a replacement, I just could not get past the (Chris) Bangle Butt. After waiting a number of years for the BMW design people to move away from the Butt, I gave up and bought a new 2007 Lexus GS350 (please, no cracks about Lexus, stick to topic). I finally found a reasonably-sized BMW that does not have the Butt (the 335i Coupe), test drove it, and was very impressed. But after the drive, I went on the Internet and found a large number of complaints about that car, primarily fuel pump and tire problems.

My questions are ---
1. Has the fuel pump problem been solved? Was it strictly related to the pump itself?
2. Was the all-weather tire problem for real? If yes, have people solved the problem by simply using other tires and driving without a spare? If so, does anyone have a recommendaton for a good tire to use in place of the originals?

·
Banned
14,951 Posts
Hello fellow so-cal-er

post your model specific questions in the appropriate section and you are sure to get a complete answer!!

this is the intro section ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You

Thanks 6 Brit, and others who extended a welcome. I will resubmit my question to the correct forum --- still learning my way around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts