·
Rather Large Member
4,553 Posts
I think Swiss is the guy to answer this question.:bow:

·
Banned
0 Posts
mikeysi said:
does the motor have to be pulled to change an oil pan.need to know asap thanks its an 86 325es
No. But you will have to remove the oil pump with the pan (good time to replace) and unbolt the steering rack. And you will need Torx bits for the bellhousing cover. (Dont even try it without proper bits, I have learned the hard way here.)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well im trading well thinking at the moment,trading my 88 mustang notchback for the 86 e30 supposably its chipped and been built a little,i know nothing about bmw's as matter of fact ive only seen pics as of so far.so if it is chipped what could it be chipped for?i usually play with hondas,and they have hondata,is there anything like it?

·
Registered
676 Posts
WHAT SIZE MOTOR DOES THE 86 HAVE ?? STICK OR AUTO ???? just wondering , but you'll love the inline 6 cyl. bmw motor fuel injection plus the classy yet sporty look of the e30 ..... i think you'll be hooked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
the car isnt really that low but i wanna make it that low but i wanna put these wheels on it and give it new paint they come in the lug pattern i need
to but not sure on the width of the 17 i was thinkin 17x8s

·
Registered
252 Posts
hey mattdk318i does mine have a 2.5 or a 2.7??? its a 1987 325i

·
Registered
252 Posts
oh cool thanx!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.