Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2013 328i xdrive coupe. I was recently in a fender bender and am looking into new front bumpers and hoods. I want to get something outside of the stock look. possibly M1 or M3 front bumper and and M series hood. The issue I'm facing is I'm having trouble finding LCI products. Everything I do find says its for F30 model codes, this car is a E92 LCI correct? I also read that I shouldnt get any fiberglass products because they will crack easily and the hoods are not reliable? Does anybody have any recommendations for websites or products? any relevant information I should know before purchasing a new hood and bumper?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Try looking here for the front bumper. I'm going to order one next week...

http://bngperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_38_50_103
OP, mine is the first one listed but without the proximity sensor holes. I didn't get it from BNG but the photo is the exact photo from the vendor I used. It fits great. You can find a variety on EBay and such. Most seem to come from the same few manufacturers. I wouldn't do fiberglass. Plastic is much more forgiving if you bump a curb or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they look nice but the only one that says LCI is the 1M, which states its for SE and MSPORT packages. I dont know enough about body styles to know what kind of difference that makes?
I emailed the company for some more information on the fitments.
I appreciate the help though!

Still no luck on a hood though :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think LCI for the E92 is 2011 to 2014. Yours is LCI. Several at that link cover that year span. When in doubt, shoot the seller an email for clarification.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So i was able to find a bumper! That UK site was very helpful but going to cost to much to have it shipped to the US. was able to find the same M4 style LCI front bumper on modbargains.
Thanks guys!

Now onto the hood hunt. Do you guys know anything about M style hood fitments? Everything seems to be carbon fiber and i would like to stick with a steel hood since im not racing or anything crazy. Would an OEM hood fit from another vehicle?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts