BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feel free to skim...

My BMW experience starts with a blessing in disguise. Someone turned left in front of my wife and then stopped. This resulted in a nice check for $2000. I took one look at her 1993 MB 400E and thought BMW. Put the car out for sale as-is for $2500 and when it's sold I wash my hands of MB!! I've always liked BMW since visiting the museum a couple years back anyway.

Just picked up a 97 M3 sedan 5spd, patched 2 minor rust holes, blended the color in, and Erblicken Sie! brand new car for $7500! I look forward to learning more about this car, but most of the E36 issues have already been dealt with. So hopefully the wrenches can stay in the garage for now.

I am deeply involved with restoring old Chevys. I do my share of fabricating sheet metal, and bring the heavy stuff to my street rod buddy who can make anything fit where it doesn't belong. Current projects are installing a t56 6 spd and fabricating a tubular Mustang II front suspension on my 67 Chevy II (daily driver), and installing ABS on my 64 Impala. My dad's 56 nomad sits in his garage for now, and soon my sister's 70 el camino will be meeting my cutting tools.

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,345 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. Quite the projects. :thumbup: :roundel:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts