BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Dawg90 said:
Here's a list of British companies that make specialty sports cars. When you're not sure of something, sometimes it's best not to speak at all.
We are talking about cars that are available in the U.S.- not specialty cars that most people can't even get their hands on!:nono:

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
germanblood said:
We are talking about cars that are available in the U.S.- not specialty cars that most people can't even get their hands on!:nono:
Anyone in Britain can get their hands on one. Just cause America prefers SUVs, that means the Brits don't know sports cars? That's retarded. :rofl:

Face it, it was an ignorant statement - Britain is the pre-eminent sports car developer in the world. Oh wait, did you think the M3 was a sports car? Perhaps therein lies your confusion.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Dawg90 said:
Anyone in Britain can get their hands on one. Just cause America prefers SUVs, that means the Brits don't know sports cars? That's retarded. :rofl:

Face it, it was an ignorant statement - Britain is the pre-eminent sports car developer in the world. Oh wait, did you think the M3 was a sports car? Perhaps therein lies your confusion.
Wow, you're really good at getting off topic and missing the point! First of all, we were discussing "fun to drive" cars with good driver oriented dynamics. Secondly, last time I checked, Mass and CA are located in the U.S.- not Britain. I couldn't care less about their specialty cars we can't get here. Furthermore, just because the average American buyer loves SUVS, doesn't mean that I do- just look at which forum we are in.:loco:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts