BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Nooooooooooooo!!!! Well this just damn sucks... I just bought my car like 3 weeks ago with a mony factor almost a full point higher. This hurts my heart.... I knew I shouldnt have looked in here...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,938 Posts
gustovier said:
Nooooooooooooo!!!! Well this just damn sucks... I just bought my car like 3 weeks ago with a mony factor almost a full point higher. This hurts my heart.... I knew I shouldnt have looked in here...
...get a new crystal ball....

:p
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
I'm in. I just got my approval from BMWFS using the "new" MF's.:D:thumbup::D:thumbup:
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
OriBMW said:
great! what were your #'s?
I just emailed my CA with the information, he stated that I would get the new rates. He is going to get back with me shortly and I will let you know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
62% Based on how many Miles per year???

Combine that with 7 MFDs, even after ED Adders and Dealer Markup, one can get MF of .00156 Lease has become a whole lot more attractive :thumbup:

OriBMW said:
spoke to my CA
5 series have a MF of .00160 for 36 month leases
62% residual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
X550-ED said:
62% Based on how many Miles per year???

Combine that with 7 MFDs, even after ED Adders and Dealer Markup, one can get MF of .00156 Lease has become a whole lot more attractive :thumbup:
I wish I could use 7MSDs. They are capped at 1 MSD in NY State.
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
OriBMW said:
I wish I could use 7MSDs. They are capped at 1 MSD in NY State.
I just got an email back from my CA in Oregon. They lowered the MF, but they also lowered the amount of MSD's to 5 instead of 7. :mad: Can anyone else confirm this with their CA?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Anyone Know How Many Miles For The 62% Residual???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
firehire said:
I just got an email back from my CA in Oregon. They lowered the MF, but they also lowered the amount of MSD's to 5 instead of 7. :mad: Can anyone else confirm this with their CA?
I'm getting 7 MSD's and the lowered MF :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Even with the Lowest MF you are still paying over $4K over the 36mo. lease term... But it is still worth it since it's the equivalent of 3.9ish APR vs. Current prime rates, it's still a deal! :)

Now if 62% Residual is based on 12K Miles then it would be a even better deal for thos who drive 10K a year.
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
OriBMW said:
I'm getting 7 MSD's and the lowered MF :)
My CA just quoted me a .00230 MF with the 5 MSD's included. It's on a 36m/10K lease. How do those numbers sound? I thought they were a little high compared to leasecompare.com. I got a .241 w/o any MSD's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
firehire said:
My CA just quoted me a .00230 MF with the 5 MSD's included. It's on a 36m/10K lease. How do those numbers sound? I thought they were a little high compared to leasecompare.com. I got a .241 w/o any MSD's.
That is wrong.

5 series MF is down to .00160

atleast for 12K/ year
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
OriBMW said:
That is wrong.

5 series MF is down to .00160

atleast for 12K/ year
Just sent an email to my CA. (trying to get the straight scoop from him).
 

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
Joined
·
8,360 Posts
OriBMW said:
my 7 MSD's lowered the MF to .00111 !!!

my monthly payment just keeps dropping...
Ori,

Is this on a 550i? My CA told me that my MF was .00195 plus .0003 ED and .00025 advantage for MSD equals .00200. That is for a 550i.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top