BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finish installing my brand new logic 7amp , easy as pie just like the DIY forum said it would it be. 45 mins or Less it took sounds like I just bought her off the lot! Out with old n with new

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's light ass hell, I wouldnt ship it in the original box as u can see the box big and light basically full of paper and plastic, BMW could have use a smaller box.

·
J 8APU
53 Posts

·
Master of the Universe
1,348 Posts
That really blew my mind as well.....as much as they are charging for these things, and as much sound as our system puts out, I figured the amp would be more substantial in weight.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I also have a old logic that went bad, didn't know it was a market for it

·
Registered
413 Posts
I got mine for like $490 from the dealer, I thought my rear door speaker was busted, went and got a new one & the new one was making the same noise as the first. Got on the, took a census and it was the amp.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First came popping an crackling noise, then then subs went out no bass at all then the right side speakers stop working. So after reading up on it and talking to the stearlship I knew that amp was the issue. I've bought mine from the dealership here for 493+tax with a two year warranty so I'm good for now but if any problems like that u need a new amp trust me these things are known to burn out channels then ur music sound like sh**

·
dhillon
295 Posts
My rear tweeter are blown or they sounded like there blown I'm only using the front ones rite now
So that could be the amp issue ?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Damn bro, I just threw mine out yesterday. Can check if it's still in the bin if you want. I'll ship for free, no worries - if you can fix it a lot of bros will save a lot of money.
That would be awesome. I have some money, but this window regulator issue of mine is soaking up cash faster than I can blink.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.