BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new M Performance mats for the F cars fit our Es? Specifically an E92? Just checking if anyone tried em yet as Tischer said they weren't sure.
Part # 51472407305

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just googled the part# 5147240735 and this what I found on a BMW of Atlanta site:

"This product fits 50 vehicle variants.
BMW 4 Series (F32, F33, F36, F82, F83): 5 models, 50 variants between 2013 and 2016"

It doesn't mention E90's so I don't think they will fit. Hope this helps with your question.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and I found this too but Evan at Tischer said that isn't always the case and is what BMW lists but the real way is to see if someone might have tried it as sometimes it fits. Thanks again!

·
Found the Search Button
2014 i3 BEV
1,783 Posts
Thanks and I found this too but Evan at Tischer said that isn't always the case and is what BMW lists but the real way is to see if someone might have tried it as sometimes it fits. Thanks again!
Well, those mats look interesting... Actually so do the pedal covers. Let us know if they fit... I kinda like the look of them myself.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have them for the 435i coupe so the question is do 435i front mats fit in a 335i? Someone had to try, maybe it is worth checking on the 435i boards for peeps who had a 335i?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
///Member
508 Posts
I tried the F30 mats in my E90 and the driver side mat fits perfectly, however the passenger side is quite different.

If somehow these do fit I think they look awesome!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried the F30 mats in my E90 and the driver side mat fits perfectly, however the passenger side is quite different.

If somehow these do fit I think they look awesome!
Hey, thanks for chiming in! So when you say different on the passenger side, do you mean it looks awkward/doesn't fit or just a different shape but fits?

Thanks for any help as you are the first person I found who has even tried it. Thanks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
///Member
508 Posts
The black mats are for the E90, note the difference in cut of the passenger mat. It cuts in at the top and is wider at the bottom.

Attachments

·
///Member
508 Posts
The drivers side mat is cut slightly differently but it still fits.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The black mats are for the E90, note the difference in cut of the passenger mat. It cuts in at the top and is wider at the bottom.
Thanks! I know the backs wont fit as even E90/E91 mats dont fit in my E92. I just wonder how that passenger mat would look/fit. Wondering if its just a different shape but still fit OK for the passenger side as thanks to you we got a confirmation on the driver side :)

·
///Member
508 Posts
dam those look sexy. I dont have an M performance bmw though. would these fit on a 2011 328i?
do you have an e90 (sedan), if so, see the comment above about fitment.

Thanks! I know the backs wont fit as even E90/E91 mats dont fit in my E92. I just wonder how that passenger mat would look/fit. Wondering if its just a different shape but still fit OK for the passenger side as thanks to you we got a confirmation on the driver side :)
I'm not sure how the e92 passenger mat is cut....but I believe it is the same as my e90.

My suggestion would be to go to a BMW dealer and ask if you can try a set of mats.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you have an e90 (sedan), if so, see the comment above about fitment.

I'm not sure how the e92 passenger mat is cut....but I believe it is the same as my e90.

My suggestion would be to go to a BMW dealer and ask if you can try a set of mats.
Thanks for the help and sounds like a plan.:thumbup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hey guys,
So the mats came in and I couldn't be happier. I have a 2012 E92. I tried to take as many pics as possible for anyone interested.

Now we need to find out if the backs fit?

·
Found the Search Button
2014 i3 BEV
1,783 Posts
Side question @supacatsf... What pedal covers are those?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Side question @supacatsf... What pedal covers are those?
I got them from Tischer. They were a little under $100. Confirm with Evan at GetBMWparts with your vin to make sure you get the right part #
[Genuine BMW E9x M3 M Peformance Aluminum Pedals. Pedals are patterned with non-slip rubber insets for maximum control. Footrest (dead pedal) not included.
Item # 35002213213**]

·
Registered
167 Posts
The mats look awesome!! Now something else I want.

I got the BMW aluminum pedals about 2 years ago. Great addition. But by far the best MOD was installing the M3 steering wheel with the M color stitching, updating the face plate on the steering wheel and adding corresponding M3 paddle shifters. You connect to your car every time you drive it through the steering wheel!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The mats look awesome!! Now something else I want.

I got the BMW aluminum pedals about 2 years ago. Great addition. But by far the best MOD was installing the M3 steering wheel with the M color stitching, updating the face plate on the steering wheel and adding corresponding M3 paddle shifters. You connect to your car every time you drive it through the steering wheel!!
Thanks and totally agree about the wheel. I upgraded my VW to the R36 wheel and it turned out to be my favorite upgrade.

OK, so I have been wanting the BMW M PERFORMANCE ELECTRONIC STEERING wheel ever since I saw it. Some guy is selling it on a local group but without cabling or plastic over the left and right LCDs which is weird.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts