BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking the local BMW dealership and the new M3 vert is available already!!!! Wow... it makes me have hope that they will release news about a CSL version soon (that is the only version that I will consider getting/ or not getting and getting a porsche cab or a GTR).

Anyway here are the pics.

Overall, I think the best version of this car would be the cab (hard top and probably looks like sex on will in silver). But this color combo is lame.

Also, forgot to add the price- if you want to get this car... be prepared to part with about 85k out the door (tax and everything).

·
Registered
260 Posts
I recognize that dealership, Chapman BMW Scottsdale? Gave me a horrible deal when I tried to deal with them. Car looks nice though.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I had my car in for service this week and my dealer had a white 'vert on the floor. My wife, of course, loved it. (I'd do the sedan or coupe before the 'vert myself...)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I recognize that dealership, Chapman BMW Scottsdale? Gave me a horrible deal when I tried to deal with them. Car looks nice though.
Correct!!! They did a decent job with working with me when it was time to get a new car. I still went with Chapman in PHX though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Correct!!! They did a decent job with working with me when it was time to get a new car. I still went with Chapman in PHX though.
I won't go into details but I was thinking of doing ED and MSDs (8) and the amount I was told I had to pay in terms of MSDs was $9,000. I haven't called them back since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts